TERMS OF SERVICE
As a registered member of The Crusader Online, you will be able to:
- post comments on articles
- reply to comments on articles
- upload your profile picture
- customize your profile
All unregistered viewers are considered "guests," and their comments will appear only after they type the CAPTCHA code at the bottom of the page. Guest comments are not posted immediately, and are subject to editorial review.
Our goal is to maintain a community where readers feel free to express themselves in a civil and productive manner. On the occasions where this does not happen, the Crusader editorial team reservs the right to remove comments and/or close comments on article pages without notice.
Members who violate the Comment Policy will risk the loss of comment privileges and account closure without notice.
We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic" and respond to the content in the article
- Are in response to comments left by other members
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Are constructive and productive to the overall conversation
- Are free from personal insults or attacks on other members
- Are free to agree to disagree with the content of the article or comments in a civil manner
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic" or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article
- Insult or personally attack other members
- Bait other members
- "Gang up" on other members
- Are excessively long
- Are copy and paste of articles from other sites - please provide your summary of the article instead
We will delete comments, without notice, that:
- Are abusive, harassing, threatening or vulgar
- Contain advertising or spam including signature lines to other sites
- Are disruptive to the conversation or overall site
Here's a video recap of the 2012 move-in day for returning students. As BAC students return for another great year at The Abbey, The Crusader Newspaper wishes all a warm welcome. ...
"The Boyfriend" - A Review (5.00)
A Heavenly Morning (5.00)
The Abbey Players' Season Finale (5.00)
Turning Experience Into Prayer (5.00)
Interview with Marcia Makl: Director of IT (5.00)